Weekend Delivery to Belfast, Lisburn, Hillsborough, Dundonald, Bangor & Newtownards, by our own vehicle and driver - free for orders over £50
In addition to our weekday courier deliveries (Tuesday to Friday) to all addresses in Northern Ireland, GB and ROI we also deliver using our own vehicle and driver each weekend to the following local areas & postcodes
- Belfast. Holywood and Dundonald postcodes (BT1,BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6, BT7, BT8, BT9, BT10, BT11, BT12, BT13, BT14, BT15, BT16, BT17, BT18)
- Hillsborough and Lisburn postcodes BT26, BT27, BT28
- Bangor, Newtownards and North Down postcodes BT19, BT20, BT21, BT23
- Newtownabbey, Monkstown and Glengormley postcodes BT36 & BT37
When will I receive my delivery?
- We deliver to the above postcodes each WEEKEND. The local delivery will normally be made on a SATURDAY from 1pm to 6pm but on some weekends of the year, the weekend delivery will be made on SUNDAY. from 1pm to 6pm.
- We follow a route delivering to customers throughout these areas so we cannot deliver to you at a specific time.
How will my order be packed?
Your order travels directly from our farm in our refrigerated van. When it is delivered to your door it will be packed in a bag. If you are out when we arrive we will leave your order at your front door. Please ensure you unpack and refrigerate or freeze your meat order as soon as it is delivered.
What is the deadline for ordering
We butcher each order individually so in order to give our butchers time to prepare your order please order by
- Please order by Friday noon for a delivery to Belfast, LIsburn, North Down, Glengormley, Newtownabbey on the same weekend. If you order after Friday noon, your delivery date will be on the next weekend.
- The Local delivery service has limited delivery slots, and provision of this service is subject to availability of delivery slots on the date you prefer.
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays or Public Holidays.
Changing your delivery date or delivery address
You can change your delivery address or shipping date by emailing us or phoning us up to a deadline of 5 pm on the day before your scheduled delivery. Please note no changes to delivery address or delivery date can be made on the day of the delivery as our driver will have left and will be enroute with your order.
Alternatively you can collect your order at our Farm Shop on Friday or Saturday 2pm to 6pm.