Delivery terms and conditions
Our Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will provide your goods. We attempt to deliver within 3 working days to Northern Ireland. The shipping date will vary depending on the goods ordered as some goods are only available on certain days of the week, which will then affect when we can ship the item. Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Great Britain may take longer, as we restrict shipping to ROI/GB to Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays to allow 2 days for the couriers to deliver before the weekend. We will try to deliver within this timescale date/time but such delivery dates/times are estimates only and we will notify you if your goods are not able to be despatched within the timescale for any reason. Delivery times may be longer during exceptionally busy periods, when we will despatch orders strictly on a date placed basis.
- We are not responsible for delays outside of our control. If our supply of your goods is delayed by an event outside of our control then we will contact you as soon as practically possible. We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when your goods are delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, our courier Parcelforce will not leave the goods at the delivery address. We ship by a signed for service, and a signature (or in a lockdown, an indication by a person present that they accept the goods), is required for the goods to be left at the address. If you contact our courier partner direct and arrange a 'redelivery request' causing the courier to delay the delivery of your goods, we will not accept liability for any changes to the condition of the goods, or any delay to the delivery.
- When you become responsible for and own the goods. The goods will be your responsibility from the time we or the courier delivers the goods to the address you gave us, or from the date and time when we or the courier attempts to make delivery to the delivery address provided by the customer. You own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- If you are not at the delivery address when the courier attempts delivery on the delivery date, Pheasants Hill Farm or the courier will not be liable for non delivery, or for spoilage of your goods due to the of delayed delivery. In this case we will not refund for the goods, or provide replacement goods.
- What will happen if you do not give the required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply your goods to you, for example, the quantity of food and the delivery address. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the goods on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information if not provided. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the goods late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time. If you provide us with incorrect information for example, an incorrect postcode, that results in the failure to deliver, we will not accept liability.
- Reasons we may delay the supply of goods to you. We may have to delay the supply of goods due to stock shortages, to deal with technical problems, or make minor technical changes, update the goods or packaging to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and/or make changes to the goods as requested by you or notified by us to you
- See our full terms and conditions here.